The key to success in any international endeavor is staying informed of the various factors that could have an impact on your family, business, taxes, and freedom to travel. When you sign up for our free newsletter, you can count on us to provide you with the important information you need to ensure the protection of your assets and the success of your business both in the United States and abroad.
What We Do at MEG International Counsel, PC
As international estate planning and business attorneys serving high-net-worth individuals, we make it our business to know what’s going on in the world. We stay on top of the major financial, tax, inheritance, and immigration news in the United States and across Latin America so that we can inform our clients of anything that might impact them. Our free old-fashioned paper and electronic newsletter versions are two ways we keep our clients up to date. In any given issue of our newsletter, you might find features like the following:
- Proposed tax law changes in the U.S., Mexico, and around the world
- Important financial news that impacts investments in the U.S. and abroad
- An explanation of current inheritance laws in the U.S.
- Advice on expanding an international business in the U.S.
- Important estate planning documents you should have
- Tips for travel between Latin American countries and the U.S.
- Helpful advice for foreign nationals visiting the U.S.
- Updates on what we have been up to in our practice
- Much more
When you fill out the form on this page to sign up for our newsletter, you will get a wealth of valuable information in every issue.
We Are Your Choice for International Representation
With MEG International Counsel, PC, you will get highly personalized, forward-thinking legal services you won’t find anywhere else. And no matter where you live or where your travels take you, our cutting-edge technology allows us to stay in touch and continue to work for you. If you want to learn more about our firm, subscribe to our newsletter today. You will begin receiving emails with links to download this valuable resource right away, and can start looking forward to the next paper edition of our newsletter.