Characteristics of a Sole Proprietor or SP:
- Does not require any formality to be formed.
- All profits and losses belong to the owner.
- The owner has unlimited liability and is liable for all debts and obligations.
- Depending on the activity or type of business, a business license or certificate may be required by the local authority to operate, or to be able to use a fictitious name.
- Generally, the Sole Proprietor limits his liability by purchasing liability insurance.
We Offer Complete Business Planning Services
As you oversee the growth of your business ventures in the U.S., Latin America, and around the world, you'll need an experienced, dual-licensed and billingual international business planning attorney to take care of all of your legal needs. At MEG International, we make every effort to ensure that our Latin American clients feel comfortable doing business wherever they are and that they are given the respect they have earned as savvy and successful business people. Contact us online or call us today at (800) 694-6604. Our firm will provide you with trustworthy and reliable representation so you can get the peace of mind of having made the right decisions.